Friday, December 7, 2007

sleepy~~


after rehearsal, eva and i went to amcorp mall for "shopping", but without money!
lol... what's the point?
just to waste our time lor... lol
and i saw another EVA, which is my EX-classmate(eva, u are now my ex-classmate already!!) in the mall...
it was funny cos 2 eva were beside me... haha...

i'm really tired today cos i didnt have much sleep these few days, as i have rehearsals and outings with friends everyday...
i'm worse than when i was sitting for spm! kao lat...
i slept in the ktm, while i was standing! man...
and while waiting for my mom to pick me up at the ktm station, i slept like a pig there for 1/2 an hour...
i need to take my bath n sleep now.
good night!


love,
lynn

1 comment:

VaVa~ said...

oh yea... it's me it's me.. the 2nd Eva. lol. yea.. it's hard to find another Eva. coz Eva is like so nt common name. lol.