Thursday, May 1, 2008

F.U.C.K.

today was really omgwtf-day.
freaking bad luck i had today.
wtf man.


first i was in my AVEO waiting at the foyer for my frens cos they wanted me to tumpang them. and then while i was waiting here comes a security guard (sunway security guard) with a damn-you-why-did-u-steal-my-chicken face. he was talking on the walkie talkie and i wanted to ask him what's wrong he just keep giving me that kinda look, i mean the look is really rude u know, and he didnt wanna answer my question! wtf.
and i winded down my window and then i was like

"apahal??"

"u pergi park kereta u di sina, turun, pergi jumpa ketua." (the ketua should be the head of security department la)

"apahal ni?"

"u punya kereta tadi langgar kereta orang kan? skrg pergi jumpa ketua." (still with the damn-muka-masam look.)

"apa? bila saya langgar orang?"

"tengok u punya kereta sudah kemak depan, tadi u langgar kereta orang kan."

"itu bukan................"

"pergi park kereta sana."

i havent finish explaining and this idiot guard just didnt want to listen to me! fucking asshole.

the "kemek" was actually already there for one or 2 weeks ago, my mom was driving and knocked by the other car when the car was trying to reverse. my frens who did tumpang my car these 2 weeks would surely notice that kemek!
and now this idiot guy was here to accuse me? wtf la, at least just listen to me la, i was trying to explain k! damn you.

so i went down and looked for the "ketua".
and in the security room there was this guy in office wear, apparantly is the "ketua".
and there were also a girl and a few guards.
and when i was standing in front of the guy waiting for him to speak, he looked at me and asked "what do u want??"

"the guard ask me...."

"who? what's wrong?" (another guy who just didnt wanna listen, i havent finished talking wei!)

"the guard *pointing outside* ask me to come in and see you."

"what's wrong?"

"i'm not sure... but he said...." (i havent finished talking!!)

"wait wait... u are not sure, i'm not sure, everyone's not sure, what do u wan me to do? ask the guard to come."

when the guard was walking towards the room, i tried to explain again (i admit i was mad cos i was in a hurry and i hate being accused)

"he said i knocked a car. and i told him it wasnt me. he said there's a knock on my car. i didnt knock anyone's car k!"

"kereta tu purple la, bukan biru." i heard another guard talking. (FYI, my AVEO is in dark blue. the guard was telling that the car who knocked the other car was a purple car)

"my car is the one in blue lah!" *pointing outside*

"wait, is there any knock on your car?"

"yes, but that was edi there for few weeks, i didnt knock anyone's car!" (actually 1 or 2 weeks only, hahaha)

"wait wait, come let's go n see"

walked to my car and obviously everyone's looking at me cos i looked super fierce and boh song.
then point here point there at my car and i just continued saying it wasnt me.
and they just didnt want to listen me! again, wtf.

"i said it wasnt me, it was edi there many days!"
"i'm in a hurry ok?"


"okok calm down. we just wan to find out, there's a report saying that there's a guy bang someone's car and just left."

"ok, when did it happen?" (i was trying to figure out)

"today."

"what time?"

"it's not me to decide whether was it you or not."

wtf, i wanted to ask him what time did the accident happen, cos if the accident happened when i was in class, i could proof to him that it wasnt me, my car was all the time in the car park! and then he gave me an answer like this.

and then he ordered one of the guard
"copy down the number plate!"

i was like damn it, who are u to accuse me? is it just becos there's a "kemek" on my car?

and then it dragged me about 15mins before i could leave. i said i was in a hurry lor!


and then i was in bad mood the whole journey as the other reason was traffic jam.
i just don understand what the hell is the jam all about, it's only 4 something in the evening!

and when i reached klang i was still on federal highway, there was a super long jam and i decided to use the emergency lane (the most left lane) in order to reach my destination earlier, which is not allowed and illegal.

and then i was like
"eh, here usually got police one wor..."

"nevermind la, no police one." one of my frens said.

"i feel got police down there la."

"wont la.. see there's also a car in front using emergency lane. get fined also the car get fined 1st. dont worry la."

then i was like, ok, there are other drivers who did the same. but as i got closer, i realised that the car in front was actually a police car. damn it.
what the fuck again.

kena summon lo i thought.
lol this and that this n that, dragged my time, wasted my time.
i'm not gonna tell what happen in the end.

sien dao.
wtf is wrong today. why so unlucky!!

and got scolded by dad at night because i didnt do well for the 2 subjects.
stupid sunway college why send a letter of my results to my house -.-"

5 comments:

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

eiyeer...izzit a short lanc botak guard?like some orang asli sakai...i find tat sum guards in sunway,r reli suck cock guards,like last time i told u d guy mistaken me for sum monash condo guy,den diao me gao gao,den asked for his name,den said,hehe tadi ckp baik2,salam la,salam...i actually replied salam mak kau la,cuz i was damn frustrasted... 2day i got a call from my mom,bout d letter too...of coz if compared wit urs,my attendence n results...jackpot,n its a really much more serious case,feel worried sick for d whole day actually,might not get 2 cont studyin @@" sigh...poor babe,guess its not our day today huh...screw tat guard,sum guards here r reli seriously lookin for trouble jz for d sake of it...POPCORNS!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

if u keep bloggin wit tis style, im sure ur blog traffic will jump up drastically lolz. nice entry

Flora said...

nowonder u so bad mood la yesterday.. i now very bad mood.. haih.. my results were quite good in my opinion, so didnt kena any diao-ing from anyone.. some guards really pariah wan la.. dun bother them lor..

szelynn said...

kido: i didnt know the guards in sunway so pariah wan.. i thought they are friendly -.-"
wtf i some more say thank you to them all the time..
yea u got the point, my dad scolded me when i told him about that incident.. he said i should ask for that guy's name, then can report. but i didnt so i m wondering how the hell am i going to make a complain without the guard's name. lol

oh ya and i ate 2 boxes of popcorns today! =)

anonymous: mind telling who are u? thanks for visiting my blog anwyay

flora: dont worry too much la flora, it was a small matter only, should be fine after few days! cheer up k! =)

szelynn said...

kido: i didnt know the guards in sunway so pariah wan.. i thought they are friendly -.-"
wtf i some more say thank you to them all the time..
yea u got the point, my dad scolded me when i told him about that incident.. he said i should ask for that guy's name, then can report. but i didnt so i m wondering how the hell am i going to make a complain without the guard's name. lol

oh ya and i ate 2 boxes of popcorns today! =)

anonymous: mind telling who are u? thanks for visiting my blog anwyay

flora: dont worry too much la flora, it was a small matter only, should be fine after few days! cheer up k! =)