Thursday, May 8, 2008

kena tagged again... this time by flora~

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and post their names then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago(1998)?
playin with the sand and barbie doll? how the hell can i remember? i was only 8 years old leh. was still studyin in sjk(c) sungai way lah.

5 things on my to-do list today (it's only a to-do list most of the time, which most of the time i never do)
(a)do my homework
(b)study
(c)sleep for at least 10 hours a day. (i need some sleep man, feeeeeel so sick)
(d)shopping
(e)watch those movies that i have always wanted to watch

5 snacks I enjoy
(a)chocolates!!
(b)popcorns
(c)twisties
(d)ice cream
(e)donuts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
(a)donate some money for charity use
(b)invest so that i could become richer and richer (muahahahahaha)
(c)provide my parents a better living
(d)shop shop n shop
(e)travel around the world

5 of my bad habits
(a)my laziness
(b)spend too much time on the internet
(c)spend too much time sleepin (i have always admired those who doesnt need to sleep!)
(d)love junk food, fast food, chocolates and hate veggies =)
(e)spend a lot of money on clothes, make up, shoes etc etc etc

5 places I have lived ( i have moved for about 4 times)
(a)Bandar Sunway
(b)Shah Alam
(c)Klang
(d)Taiping
(e)none

5 jobs I've had
(a)cashier
(b)dancer
(c)secretary (hahaha my mom's secretary in her shop)
(d)none
(e)none

5 people I tag
(a)none
(b)none
(c)none
(d)none
(e)none

No comments: