Saturday, July 19, 2008

RED ang



It's been almost a week since I got back from Redang.
Until today only I got the mood to seriously sit down and blog about it.


Well what I can say about redang is, ONE WORD, NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!


The sea is so blue and clear looking just like a swimming pool, and the sand is soooooo fine that you thought you are walking in powder.



The beach is so nice until I tell you, you wouldn't wanna just stay there for 3 days and 2 nights.

I wish I was there for few more days!


The water is sooooo crystal-like clear that you can see all the fish swimming around and snatching for bread.

You can even see the corals.


Well i guess i'm not gonna write much, a bit lazy =)
i'mma let all the pictures to the talking since we took quite a lot of pictures!!


The most fashionable outfit i have ever worn.

We were planning to soak in the sea water till we become SALTED-HUMAN.

If it wasnt for the sake of snokelling, I wouldn't want to stand under the sun!




The floor is too slippery..




Two victory signs because the branches didnt break =D



BONUS PICTURES



At Terengganu bus terminal, 5am early in the morning. (wtf i looked so pale?)


Terengganu China Street
-wtf? so short!? =P


Merang Jetty
-Off to Redang!! yay~


Looking high up to the sky.. ada apa tu?







I love seahorse.

1 king, 1 queen and 1 slave. lol

ouch!!


Help!!!




Couldnt go in because of the cap.




To be honest, i havent had my breakfast yet.


1 comment:

c86k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.