Friday, January 9, 2009

Girls are troublesome.

Yea, girls are very mafan.


You see,
every morning, we have to wake up 2 hours earlier just to prepare ourselves.

1. Wake up and go have a nice hot bath.
2. Brush teeth and cleanse the face.
3. After finish bathing, apply toner on face. (Okay, honestly I don't use toner on my face, but most girls do)
4. Moisturizer. (Did i spell correctly)
5. Sun block.
6. After all these basic steps, we start to make up. First start with applying foundation.
7. Apply concealer to cover pimples or scars or whatever flaws.
8. Apply blush on both cheeks.
9. Eyeshadow.
10. Eyeliner.
11. Mascara.
12. Final touchups. Use cake foundation to ensure blush is evenly applied.
13. Loose powder.
14. Lip balm.
15. Lip gloss.
16. Okay, done with makeups. Now, start picking clothes.
17. Most girls will keep changing clothes and choosing clothes until they find the outfit that satisfied them the most. (Usually this takes a lot of time -.- omg)
18. Start thinking which hairstyle suits the outfit and the make up.
19. Done with everything then start applying body lotion or sun block on the body.
20. Accessories. Earrings, bracelet, neckclace, rings, etc etc.....
21. At the door, preparing to leave the house. Then start picking shoes/heels.


See that!?
Guys can leave the house in 15 minutes but girls need 2 hours just to look good to even step out of the house!



The story isn't finished yet!


After whole day of college, reach home, then start the daily routine again.
1. Remove eye make up.
2. Remove face make up.
3. Cleanse the face.
4. Start bathing.
5. Wash the hair with hair shampoo.
6. Hair conditioner.
7. Shave legs, kalat dai (opps! ARMPITS) and wherever which have unwanted hair.
8. Wash body.
9. Brush teeth.
10. Finish bathing, do hair mask while the hair is wet. (once in a blue moon)
11. After 1/2 an hour, wash the hair again.
12. Hair scalp toner. (Don't really use it.)
13. Hair serum.
14. Hair moisturizer.
15. Body lotion. (Important, so that your skin won't look like aligator skin when you sleep in an air-conditioner room. But I ignore this step most of the time)
16. Face mask. (I do this like once in a blue moon also, too lazy for it)
17. Apply face moisturizer. (Don't really apply cos I don't like the sticky feeling when I sleep)
18. Sometimes will also do eye mask. (But very seldom)
18. Eye cream. (Haven't been applyin eye cream for ages, look at my dark circles!)
19. Start painting nails. (Base coat, then nail strenghtener, nail colour, lastly top coat) (Usually takes me 2 hours to complete cos I always have to repaint and repaint zzzz but I have not painted my nails for centuries d)


Oh, did I miss out anything??

Oh ya and the last one NUMBER 20 is putting on my retainer then I'm ready to go to bed!

I'm sure there are more steps like applying anti-aging cream, whitening cream, serum, scrubs and so on which I didnt do but for me these are already a lot and this occupies half of the day already! huhuhu

hehehe you see girls are very troublesome right?

8 comments:

cheekeong said...

a girl did that much just wanna have a pretty/attractive/charming/confident look mah..

also, this is a kind of respect to the boys and themselves when dating..

so, girls are bigness!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yes, girls spend so much of time to make up just to look better and feel more confident about their looks.
Why do guys complain and even insult those girls? Don't they see their effort? The effort that they try to look good just to impress you guys.
Be appreciative please. Some bfs even scold gfs for making up when they hang out with them.
This just breaks their heart bcuz the objective is to attract you but get shit as a return.
Awww...
Sadness
Luckily I don't make up:P
Well, I do for special events and jobs that need me to make up....
The removing process is....
OMG I can only say it sucks
sorry la my english downgraded, can't use flowery words to make my comment interesting=.="

szelynn said...

keong: hahaha true lor. if i think an outing or a date is just a nothing to me i wouldnt put so much effort to look pretty. no one wants their date or girlfriend (or female friend) to wear pajamas when hanging out right? hehe



catherine: yalor yalor some guys don't like their girlfriends to make up because they think girls who make up are like sluts! zzz can't believe there are still not open-minded person!
hahaha and true lor i love makeup but i hate the removing process!
when i reach home i just wish to clumb onto my bed and sleep! how good is it if we dont have to remove them hahaha

Flora said...

haha.. lynn.. i agree with everything in your post.. lol.. i wake up 2 hours before i go out everyday also.. but then i lepak on my bed for half an hour before taking bath and choosing my clothes takes the longest time.. always late because i get too carried away choosing clothes.. =.= hahaha..

szelynn said...

hahaha flora!! i forgot to mention about that also! i'll usually lepak on my bed for 1 hour de. lol actually awake d but just too lazy to get up from the bed!
and yea thats why i do my makeup first before choosing clothes, or else i wouldnt have time to make up! cause i take long time to make up my mind in choosing clothes too haha


girls memang girls =P

Flora said...

hahaha.. i always choose clothes first then only put on some make up de.. nowonder i dun have so much time to slowly put on make up like u la.. i remember i always rush rush to put on make up wan.. sometimes lazy put foundation also.. just put concealer and powder then chao.. hahaha..

szelynn said...

hahaha next time make up nice nice d only choose clothes lor.. cause we every time spend too much time choosing clothes la. akakaka luckily i'm not the only girl like this! so relieve to know that every girls is the same too =)

Flora said...

haha.. i'll do that next time.. lol.. but sometimes after make up edi scare wear clothes that time will kena la..