Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a fucking conversation

So I was complaining about my college on my previous entry and then "I fucking hate Disted" was my personal message on msn and there's this conversation between me and Benji on msn:


(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. just sent you a nudge.

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:44 AM):
hihi

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:44 AM):
disted

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:45 AM):
yea

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:45 AM):
apa tu

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:45 AM):
my college

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:45 AM):
ur college's name is disted?

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:46 AM):
yep

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:46 AM):
wtf does that stand for?

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:47 AM):
how the fuck will i know

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:47 AM):
its ur fucking college for fucks sakes

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:47 AM):
i dont fucking give a fuck

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:48 AM):
y the fuck wont u fucking give a fuck la?

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:49 AM):
why the fuck should i fucking give a fuck

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:49 AM):
cos fucking disted is ur fucking college's fucking name la and y do u fucking hate it?

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:50 AM):
cos i just fucking don like my fucking college so i don fucking give a fuck about what the fuck does it stand for

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:51 AM):
oh fuck la u shud have fucking like fucking tell it to me first la.

**Z Lynn** bubBle fi$h says (12:52 AM):
haha can we stop fucking around

(L)xTraOrdiNaiRe B-ism(L)loves his babyyy~! dont jealous. says (12:52 AM):
ok lol



Man I don't know why but I find this conversation really stupid but funny. haha
I'm sorry if it's very wuliao lol

5 comments:

cheekeong said...

aiye..

it was a fucking funny conversation~

szelynn said...

funny meh lol very wuliao le..

Navid said...

i was fucking LAUGHINGGGGGG....

szelynn said...

was that really funny? i doubt so.. hahaha btw thanks lavid for dropping by heheee

cheekeong said...

cheh..
navid dropped comment here, u got thx him but not me..

hng