Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I fucking hate Disted

No class today for DBS but they didn't even inform us!!
What the Fuck?!

What if I'm staying far away from college and having morning class? I would have to wake up at 6 in the morning to avoid the jam so that I would be able to attend class on time only to know that they canceled class because they had Orientation for March intake students?!!
This is a joke!! Rushing to class like sohai cos I was late and then they tell me NO CLASS!!!
Luckily it's only 15-20 minutes drive from my house to college so it's not a big harm.
But this really pissed me off. They never inform us when they change classroom and let us go one classroom by one classroom to find. They never inform when they cancel class. So takda standard. O.o




p/s: I heard from my friend that they went and asked the director of our course about the cancellation of class due to orientation day and ya know what did he say? He said he forgot to inform us! zzzz.... what the..






AND WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR MY FUEL!

No comments: