Friday, March 6, 2009

whole day of excitement!

Yesterday was really a great day. I had a lot of fun!
Watched seven pound in the afternoon but I fell asleep in the cinema @@ I think I slept for almost ½ an hour cos it was really really boring I cant help myself >.<
oh, and what I miss the most in Sunway Pyramid is the popcorn! Man, I cant get popcorn as delicious as this anywhere in Penang! =(

Then we went to the arcade after that and it was kinda fun. The arcade in Sunway Pyramid is big and has more variety of games.
We wanted to have a few games of bowling after that but then it was unavailable because there was a competition being held. So we decided to have a meal at a japanese pasta restaurant (forgot its name) since we hadn't had our lunch. The food was okay but it was uhm, you know, not that kinda "wow this is really super tasty and yummy!" feeling. But the price of the food there was rather, expensive @@. (I noticed there are a lot of Japanese Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid.)

After walking around for a bit we headed down to Klang Parade for bowling and I played badly >.< I'm sucked in bowling and I was so embarassed cos those Malay guys there are really good. They never missed! O.o

After 2 games of bowling I walked to a pharmacy opposite of KP to meet QH and chit-chatted for a bit. hehe then went upstairs to meet my dance teacher and other friends to watch them dance cos they were having their jazz class, as usual. OMG I miss them so much and I miss dancing so so so much!!! Just couldn't tahan I wanted so much to join them dance! Although I only get to dance "one 8" (meaning just 8 counts) I was very very happy and satisfied already. And I got an offer to perform on next tuesday! *smile* In a way I was really delighted cos dancing and performing is my passion and I still got the chance to perform even after I stop dancing for so long, but on the other hand I was a little bit worried and nervous too and almost REJECTED that offer @@ anyway, I'm so looking forward to it.

Last station for the day was the night market (pasar malam) at Cheras. I was like WOW! cos there were sooooooo many cars and people around and so many stalls at the night market. Especially FOOD!!! And it's so much bigger than the one at Jelutong in Penang. omg when I see food I just cant seem to control myself, especialy with so many variety of snacks and delicious food!!

After walking all the way from the beginning till the end of the market we decided to have our dinner/supper at one of the laksa stalls there.
FUYOH I TELL YOU, THE LAKSA I ATE WAS THE BEST LAKSA I'VE EVER HAD!! EVEN BETTER THAN PENANG @@
And while we were eating I saw a guy who looked like 林德荣, the DJ from My FM walked past. I wasn't really sure it was him, one of the main characters in a recent movie called Love Matters until I saw him having his meal with a group of people who obviously are the DJs from My FM.

No one dares to ask for autograph from him I guess. hehehe *winks*

3 comments:

cheekeong said...

no matter how, everything in kl must be "greater" compared to penang mah..
since there was yr hometown..

but i knew that d most happiest thing for u was the meet with all your dancing friends..

some more it revived your "passion"!

wish u enjoy "kao kao" in kl!

take care~

szelynn said...

enjoy till a bit exhausted! hhaha been going out everyday omg @@

cheekeong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.