Monday, May 25, 2009

hihi i'm still here~!

Hihihi. I hope I am not forgotten YET!! Hehe. Donated blood for the second time this afternoon! I was a bit nervous although it's the 2nd time already. I am so afraid that the needle will break into two and stay in my body forever @@ Thanks to Keong who frightened me with all the stories. zzz. Anyway, I'm freaking sleepy right now so stay tuned for my next entry. Enjoy this tag for the time being! I'll blog real soon. Heh


1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Neck.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Oh shit man. Didn't have enough sleep last night cos I kept waking up from my dreams @@ And I hope I would be able to pass the blood pressure test in order to be able to donate blood.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
The bride and the group of friends at the wedding dinner last night!

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I think so.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Why not. I've done it twice. And more to come.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes. But things changed soon after that. It's kinda impossible to have a best friend of the opposite sex. sigh

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Nope.

8. What does your last text message say?
"Yea I was about to tell you about flinstone. But I kinda forgotten the name. Haha! Ok so you wanna do tag? I'll tag you alright. Must do k. Why are you being so secretive? And pls la update your blog eh"

9. What are you thinking right now?
Lazy to go to college tomorrow =( Have to wake up then go to college for English Oral Test. And the test is only 10 minutes what the heck.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yea.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
3 something.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Queensbay. It's a halter top but I wear it to sleep. LOL

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yea.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Kido.

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

1. Hui sin
2. Catherine
3. Chee Keong
4. Kido
5. Charmaine
6. Jiali
7. Siew Fen
8. -
9. -
10. -

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Allen Saw hahahaha

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Male

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
hehe don't think so.

18. What is no. 1 studying about?
A levels in Sunway.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?

1. Last week on msn. We chatted for more than 3 hours I guess @@
2. 1 hour ago on msn.
3. This afternoon. We went to blood donation campaign and had lunch together.
4. I'm sms'ing with him right now. O.o
5. Can't remember d. Probably the last time was when I bumped into her at Stepz (dance studio at Klang) 3 months ago when I went there to pay my dance friends a visit.
6. 1 week ago on my cbox.
7. Long time ago lol
8.
9.
10.

20. Is no. 4 single?
Yes!!

21. Say something about no. 2.
She is as crazy as I am. And one of the few female friends who is more tam chiak than I am! And I guess she's the only close female friend I have in Penang. That's why I appreciate her very much. hehe. Thank you for being with me all this while~!! You make me laugh all the time! hahahaa

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
Unless they are lesbian. hehe. But Catherine dear already has Allen her darling! HAHAHAHAAHAH

23. Describe no. 9.
-

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
Stand and watch. lol

25. Do you like 8?
-


Dunno who to tag so I tagged only 7 person!!
*yawn* Will be right back but good night for now~

No comments: