Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my to-do-list

Updated!

6/10 E-commerce presentation
6/10 International business assignment discussion
7/10 Personnel mid-term test
13/10 E-commerce assignment 2 due
18/10 International marketing assignment - submission to team leader
20/10 International business assignment- submission to team leader to pile up
22/10 I have a workshop to attend.
23/10 The competition!
28/10 International marketing presentation
29/10 Personnel management assignment due
4/11 International marketing assignment due
26/11 International business assignment due

Wa so many things to do this month!! I'm writing this list so that I remember what I'm supposed to do! I hope I'll have enough time to finish up my assignments that are going to due and also preparing for my competition!

In the mean time, ciao for now!


*p/s: those in red are the ones that I just added in.

7 comments:

我的厕所 said...

Add oil lar har.... +U+U =P

cheekeong said...

take care

rongping.lo said...

So many things to do this month is wrong.....should be these two months!!

szelynn said...

no la... november very free.. only 2 things to do :)

lau.jason said...

your international business due date on 26/11 so late?

szelynn said...

yaa last day of the semester!

lau.jason said...

Last day of semester is on 12/11. 26/11 already the last day of exam.